Sticker tag can be applied on every kind of surface thanks to the strong 3M adhesive on the back. Peculiarity of this tag is his versatility:
It can be attached on smartphones, tablets, on the helmet or inserted in a wallet.
You can save different pieces of information in tags: NFC and QRcode technologies are perfect to be quickly read by any smartphone, and then immediately contact items’ owner.
Information saved on tags is totally personalized “to make be a gift” to intimate people or for special circumstances occasions.
How to use the tag:
1. Buy tags on tagga.la online store or in any selected stores.
2. Sign up on www.tagga.la
3. Activate your tag and write in your personal information.
Your tag is now ready to be applied on the item you care about.
Download tagga.la app (available for both iOS and Android) to manage all of your tags.
For more info read the FAQs or follow the guide on www.tagga.la or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
What is a taga for:
- Retrieve any kind of object like bags, laptops, smartphones, tablets, wallets, books, notebooks, umbrellas: tagga.la let you be reached contacted if you lose any of those.
- Retrieve personal objects like keys keeping your identity safe: tagga.la avoid your personal info to be showed publicly you’ll choose which info can be seen show publicly.
- Find lost pets as dog or cats,*or anything with a collar*: with tagga.la who finds your best friend can contact you easily and quickly.
- Make a surprise or a gift for special occasions and people you care.
Info tags support
- Name and Surname
- tag owner contact (mobile, e-mail, address)
- Personalized messages
- Where to take the lost item if found
- Pics and multimedia (video and audio)
- Places and times worth to be remembered
- Pets’ ID and veterinary contact
- Possible reward
- Technology: NFC, QRcode
- Side Dimensions: 3 x 3 cm
- Thickness: 2mm
- Weight: ~ 10 g
- Operative period: infinite(no battery)
- NFC interaction distance: 5cm
- Qrcode interaction distance: 30cm
- NFC frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Protocol ISO/IEC 18000-3